20060320

OH.

After reading through lover's blog, I'VE GOT A CONFESSION TO MAKE. Ahem...
HAHAHA, it's regarding the AH-LIAN style of typing luh.
Well, it really irrates me a lot when I sEeEe howw peeoplee tyypee liikee thiishh. eeeuu knoww norhxxxs???!
WTF, I CAN'T GO ON ALREADY.
Laugh my ASS off.
However, there are still many styles, but I can't illustrate all because I can't stand typing all those shit.
So, about my confession............................
I used to do that! X:
BUT HELL NO, not THAT EXAGGERATING! I only remembered the double ii wiithiin a word. AND THE 'eu' which is supposed to type as YOU.
Well, I thought that the double I thingy was kind of cute, but I started to realise I was making a FOOL out of MYSELF. GOSH. Moreover, more twits were starting to type like that.
And the 'eu', well, come to think of it, it was my classmates and I who started to 'eu' here and there when we were in Seconday Three. WE STARTED THE CHAOS INSTEAD. TWITS STARTED TO POSE US. LOL. And STILL, people are going 'are EU oRhkaay?' till this very day.
No kidding luh, EU WANT TO KNOW WHY?
Thanks to Mr Lee Siow Tong, that 'eu' was invented. TADAH! :) Mr Lee is SUPER UBER CUTE LUH! One of our funniest teacher around in school, well not exactly FUNNY, but we realised that he was our laughing stock.
WAHAHAHAHAHA.
So during lessons when I wasn't paying attention to him(I was a 'chao ah lian' since Secondary Two to Seconday Three{mid-year} kekekeke), he will go,"Urh, this JORLINK(he can't pronouce my name properly) arh? Are EUU paying attention? If not I'm going to call EEUR parents.." *Rolls on floor laughing!* What's worse, he can't just speak in a straight tone, he will also 'zhao xia', if not his voice will go like up and down, you know.. HA! Oh, so from then on, my classmates started to call me JORLINK instead of JOLENE. It's LENE, YOU SOTONG! So cute right. >< "JORLINK, have EU finished your homework?" when I didn't hand in my maths homework, "ARRR, thish LEE XUAN, stop talking to ARH thish JORLINK.." when Li Xuan and I wasn't bothering him when he is teaching. It just goes on EVERYDAY! HA! But I really thank him and his daily Kit-Kat give aways! WOO HOO.
SUBER UBER TEACHER OF YEAR 04 : MR LEE SIOW TONG. ^^
I love Seconday 3 life. :)
Then comes Secondary 4, IT WAS THE BEST.
YES.
I thank the teachers and fellow classmates of 4INT.
Ha.
*SLAPS FOREHEAD*
Why am I saying all this. -__-
Hahaha, well, it's still fun to think back.
School days were fab. Minus the bad days when I get caught by Mr Jamil for untucked uniform, ankle socks, ear rings, ear studs, ear sticks, short skirts, etc etc, and when I get scolded by LLL countless of times for messed up hair, ear rings, ear sticks and sometimes, for nothing. AIYA, this kind of teachers are all the SAME. USELESS. X:
HAHA.
And MINUS OFF DAYS WHEN I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL!
Bus 83 always screw up, and they bloody hell do not believe us.
STUPID SCHOOL.
Yea.
Turn back the hands of time? Needless to say.....
*Into the memory chest!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home